VCC for Facebook Ads

How to Get FREE Virtual VISA Credit Card from GetBarter.CO ?

GetBarter.co DashBoard
Virtual Credit Card is Very important to us. If you are a CPA or Affiliate Marketer or If you need to multiple Credit Card for multiple payment processing then Virtual Credit Card is best solution for you. In the same time https://getbarter.co/ is the best Virtual VISA credit card provider in this present time. You can get unlimited Virtual Credit Card from GetBarter.co if you are a document verified account holder.



How do I generate a barter card?

First you need to fund your wallet in your local currency, then you can create your card on your dashboard.

Can I create multiple cards on my Barter dashboard?

  • Absolutely! 
    N.B: After you create your first card, you will be charged a token fee.

How do I find my card’s billing address?

To find your card’s billing address, click on your card and scroll down.

Can I pay for subscriptions with my card?

Yes you can! Apple Music, Spotify and even Netflix.

What else can I use my card to do?

You can use your card to make merchant payments on sites such as Amazon, Coursera, Ebay, Asos, Udemy, Netflix etc.

Can I use my card to send or receive money?

No, you cannot.
You cannot use your card to send money.
You cannot use your card to buy or exchange crypto currencies.
You cannot use your card to fund a wallet or bank account on another site.
You cannot use your card on Money Transfer and currency trading sites.

What happens if I try?

You run the risk of losing your card and access to your Barter profile.

Can I use my Barter card immediately after creating it? Do I need to activate it?

Yes, you can use your barter virtual card on merchant sites online as soon as you create it. There is no need for activation. Just create your card and use online!
To activate your physical card, follow the instructions in your welcome package.

Where do I find the PIN of my card?

Barter virtual USD cards require no PINs, just use and complete your transactions. To get the PIN of your physical card, please follow the instructions in your welcome package.

I did not receive my pin. What should I do?

After you activate your card, we will send you instructions on how to get your pin. If you’re yet to get your pin after activating your physical card, please contact our support team via the live chat or at help@getbarter.co

How do I use my Barter card to pay online?

Paying online with your barter card is very easy – same as paying with any card. Simply:
Complete your purchase on the merchant’s site.
At the checkout page, select your card type (Visa or MasterCard) if prompted.
Enter your Barter card’s info where prompted.
Follow any other onscreen instructions to complete your purchase.

Is there a fee for funding my wallet?

No, there is presently no fee when you fund your wallet on Barter.

Is there a fee for creating a card?

The first card you create is absolutely free!
However, you may be charged a small fee when you generate subsequent cards.

Is there a fee for transferring money to my bank account?

Yes, there is a fee when you transfer money back to your funding account.

Is there a fee for a Barter Physical Card?

Yes. There is a small fee for the creation and shipping of every physical card. Leave us a message on the live chat or send us an email at help@getbarter.co and we’ll contact you.

Your Barter Account FAQ

Can I withdraw the money in my USD wallet into my non US bank account?
No you cannot.
I requested a withdrawal to my bank account, how long should I wait to be credited?
Withdrawals to your original funding source are processed on the same day, you will get your money the same day.
Please note that you have to wait at least 24 hours after funding your wallet for the first time to withdraw any funds.
Can I transfer money from my Barter card to my bank account?
No you cannot. You will need to terminate the card first before you can begin the refund to bank account process.
Can I add funds to my existing Barter card?
Yes you can! To do that, go to your ‘Cards’ page, click on your card and scroll till you see the ‘Add funds’ section, select the wallet to add funds from and Voila! More money in your card.
Why was my account deactivated?
We may place restrictions on accounts that have been flagged for carrying out suspicious or irregular activities.
Other reasons we may place a temporary hold on your account:
1. To verify your account activity.
2. To verify your identity and information.
3. As a penalty for using your card on a known banned site.

More Common Questions

What countries is Barter available in?

Barter is currently available to users in Nigeria, Kenya and Ghana with expansion plans to the rest of Africa.

How long will it take to receive my physical card?

Standard delivery of our barter cards is 7-10 business days for orders.

Can I open multiple Barter accounts?

Preferably, No, every user on Barter is only eligible for one account only.
Previous
Next Post »

Thanks for commenting us. ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon